Health disc – This is a mini-simulator, which consists of two flat disks about 30 cm in diameter, connected by a bearing. The essence of the device is that while working on it, the lower disk remains fixed, and the upper rotates. The simplicity of the projectile allows you to perform many different exercises on it, aimed both at losing weight and lifting and drying muscles.
The drive is very convenient, as it does not take up much space. Some companies use this simulator in offices where employees have to spend a lot of time sitting at a computer.
- Light exercises, which, however, are very effective;
- Reasonable price even on models with a built-in massager for feet;
- Steady result;
- An abundance of interesting exercises that can be performed on an area of one square meter.
- Not for the lazy and impatient. The result will have to wait.
Doctors are loyal to the health drive, but still warn of a high risk of injury due to the specificity of the movements. The fact is that constant rotations increase the mobility of the spine (this is good), but at the same time, one careless movement can lead to a dislocation.
There are also a number of contraindications in which you should carefully approach the classes or refuse the disc altogether.
The greatest danger of twisting exercises is on people suffering from:
- neglected forms of gout;
- circulatory disorders.
In the initial stages of osteochondrosis and scoliosis, training with a disc is possible losing weight, but before you begin, you should always consult your doctor. Periods of exacerbation of any disease (even acute respiratory infections) is considered a categorical and undeniable contraindication.
The simulator can be used by both adults and children. Performing most exercises does not require special skills and equipment.
Having chosen the complex, perform each movement measuredly and slowly to avoid injuries. It is better to increase loads and speed gradually, developing a skill and developing muscle memory.
The following basic exercises will help warm up and get used to the projectile:
- stand on the disk and gently rotate it, then to the right, then to the left;
- making sure the position is stable, bend your legs and arms, increasing the amplitude of movements;
- after doing such a warm-up for about five minutes, proceed to the following exercise: find a support whose height will be convenient to rest with your hands in a bent position;
- bending over and holding the support, we rotate the body;
- to warm up the upper body, you need to take a position characteristic of push-ups from the knees, while the hands should be on the disk;
- forming a straight line with the body (from the knees to the crown), rotate the disc with your hands.
It is very important to keep your muscles tense all the time while doing the exercises. Such grouping will allow not only to secure training, but also positively affect their results..
What is it needed for
- to improve blood circulation;
- for the prevention of blood stasis in the pelvis;
- to improve muscle tone and mood;
- for the development of coordination and the vestibular apparatus;
- for the study of the rectus and oblique muscles of the abdominal press;
- for tightening the gluteal muscles;
- to get rid of accumulated salts, improve the flexibility of the spine;
- to improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
How to do
First of all, regular exercise is important in sports. It’s better to set aside 20-30 minutes a day for exercises than to do it randomly, but for 60 minutes each. Equally important condition for success when working with a Twist Waist is maintaining maximum range of motion.
It is better to start classes on an empty stomach or after two hours after eating. The start of classes should always be designed to warm up the muscles..
What results to expect
The simulator helps to lose weight by 1-2 kg per week, subject to regular use and compliance with the correct technique.
Tightening of the hips and abdomen begins to appear from the third week of training, so in no case should you stop working with the disk because of the long wait.
But the improvement in the intestines can be seen after 3-4 classes, after 7 days, users notice a significant increase in plasticity and flexibility.
Benefit and harm
It should be noted that the projectile has more positive properties than negative ones. It all depends on the correct approach and compliance with all rules and precautions.
A disc can harm people who are at risk, such as, for example, older people (over 60). The negative impact of the disk is manifested during sudden movements, which are strictly prohibited. It is possible to harm the gastrointestinal tract by embarking on exercises without waiting for the necessary time period.